Sunday, October 27, 2013

OMG really its been two years!!

So I'm slightly ashamed of the time that has passed since I was last here BUT I've had the push to start Blogging again thanks to a swap I'm taking part in......super excited but it does mean I've got some updating to do.  If you have stumbled across my blog and live in New Zealand (BEST place in the World) here is the link to the Christmas swap

http://catalinanz.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/secret-advent-swap-2013.html


so Last two years well my children now look like this
doesn't Geo look beautiful and here is one of Scott and Mel from our dinner last night,

 
and here is Scott and I, we are all rocking our Pirate Hat

 
 
I guess I should explain,  Josh would have been 21 on the 6th of November so we thought we had better do a night of drink rum and wearing pirate hats and saying a lot of ARRRRGGGG me hearties,  we may look silly but we did have a lot of fun (just saying lol).

So maybe tomorrow I might load a few photo's of art stuff Ive been doing, not a lot of scrapbooking but heaps of ATC's, altered puzzles oh and Kelly and I have been working hard on doing a very messy art Journal (that faze started thanks to a lady named Ruth but that's a whole different story)
Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment