Thursday, October 31, 2013

something you can be thankful for...........

So a few Blogs' Im following are starting with the sentence below,  at first I thought I'm just going to ignore that as in this November month especially the beginning there is not a lot that I'm loving.  But as I thought about it a bit more I decided that this sad old heart is going to try my dandiest to find some LOVE.

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something you can be thankful for no matter how simple it is. 

I am thankful that I can celebrate Josh's 21st birthday without too many people thinking Ive lost the plot and I am very thankful that some of my friends/family are celebrating with me,




Tyra always has to join in!

I am thankful that Im going to Queenstown this month (admittedly at the end of the month but hey) and will be meeting for the first time in REAL life the lovely Nik who lives in Cromwell

I am thankful for my friends who make my heart a bit warmer just by being in it
and who are going to KILL me for including this photo I took the other day when we met for coffee.

I might have to work a bit harder at thinking of things, maybe tomorrow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment