Thursday, March 3, 2011

ok so I have been so slack

It started out Innocent enough, the kids managed to use up all 50 megabits whatchamacallits in 10 days so for the the other 20 days of the month we had slower than dial up speed no uploading no downloading...face book wouldn't even work :(
and then another couple of weeks slipped by, camp with miss Geo and getting better scrapbooking design team stuff done and then the EARTHQUAKE and before you know it Ive not blogged for two months.

here though is a photo from my daughters class on Thursday, they had their RED AND BLACK day early as they have a teacher only day on Friday (today)


Miss Geo is second from right front row!

any how Ive been doing heaps of scrappn but cant show you, its a surprise for someone 21st and you never know who is looking and I would Hate to ruin the surprise maybe later though I can give you a sneak peek.

Better Scrapbooking has their latest newsletter out betterscrapbooking.co.nz check it out!!! some of those design team ladies are smart cookies.

right I PROMISE that I will blog better

xx
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment