Friday, January 28, 2011

ok Ive added the layouts Im so excited

Just because I can Im putting up my layouts.  Im going to be scrappn again today as it is such a horrible day outside we even have a tiny bit of flooding (miss geo was soooooooo excited and took photos)  ankle deep water at the bottom of our deck lol!  anyway here they are my first lot of layouts for Better Scrapbooking

This is miss Geo and I at the falls.  I was "trying" to take a good photo of the two of us...sigh!!

 I have some awesome photos of Josh and I.   Taken off a video that was made for Ronald McDonald House Auckland, Josh thought the whole movie making thing was magic and got so involved and lucky for me it means more photos I have of my boy I miss terribly :(
 Ha Scott's 21st birthday was a super hero party and Scott and his delightful girlfriend Mel dressed up as superman and wonder woman.  I lucky mum that I am got to make Scott's outfit super tight spandex YUCK!! but he looked awesome (and so did Mel) and his cake was made by a dear friend Kerry and said KAPOW.
 This is my mum and miss Geo in mums garden, I loved this paper with its swirls and the colour yum yum
so that's it must get stuck in and do some more.  Tootles xx

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Lo's ... we really don't appreciate how important photographs are until we lose someone .. I am incredible lucky that I am a scrapbooker and am obsessed with taking photos, because of this I have LOTS of my dear sweet hubby, I'm sure it's the same with you and your Precious son ... make's us realise the real reason why we scrap ... http://tracypscrapheap.blogspot.com/2010/06/reason-why-we-scrap.html

    ReplyDelete