Wednesday, November 10, 2010

what a loovely day

spent the day yesterday scrapping with my friends my doesnt the wednesday come around quick!!  Miss eleven though is not well got the dreaded lurgy and coughing and spluttering every where and thanks to the swine flu she is not allowed to go to school and spread her germs but really she is well enough to spend the day jumping around with the dog and playing on the xbox.



I didnt tell you about our lovely diner the other night,went to the Sahara Tent ...yum yum yum highly reccomend wish we had gone there years ago! and look thought Id upload some photo's of what I did yesterday. I am enjoying working in a 8x8 album for a change thats for sure!  Im over half way doing photos of Geo from birth to now.  its been a little trip down memory road I tell you!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous creativity and congratulations on your G&T win and now on your big win over at Scottie Crafts ...

    ReplyDelete