Wednesday, November 24, 2010

loving this week

super excited my mum and dad have come to visit!  but on a sad note it did mean I didnt get to scrap book yesterday but I did make a couple of cards for the better scrapbooking design team call out (which I only just made the cut off I should tell you) fingers crossed!!!



but the cards,clever I must say to make the sweet as little flowers on the front:
1: cut a circle out of cardstock the size you wish you flower to be
2: cover with double sided tape ....easy....
3: starting at the outside edge turn your ribbon twisting and pressing as you go around
and around until you get to the centre!
4: add brad or button and volia your done

I also used my yummy medallion stamp from stampin up.

oh and here is the link to Megans site
http://www.betterscrapbooking.co.nz/

No comments:

Post a Comment