Friday, May 6, 2011

wow where did that week go?

goodness did anyone else notice that first week back at school went really fast??  so what did I do this week... Monday with Eilish making Mothers Day cards (and did you know I made my mum an awesome card popped it in the post so it would make it on time and pooh forgot to take a photo).  Tuesday was spent with my dear friend Kerry cleaning out her shop (well not anymore hurrah!!).  Wednesday mmmmm ok Thursday ooh thats easy I went into ccf (child cancer foundation) to drop off 18 sweet adorable trays of chocolate ready for our mothers day mini pamper day on monday.  If you want to see this is the link to kerrys trade me listings too sweet too she has some yum stuff and some delish tins just right for scrapbooking stuff!  Layouts well here is yet another from the wedding :)



luff ya all
xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know!! Where did that week go????
    And that is a gorgeous LO!

    ReplyDelete